Search This Blog

Friday 16 December 2011

Confetti Popcorn

Well here it is.  The much anticipated Confetti Popcorn!  This is a recipe I found on a great blog - Nest of Posies.  

It is oh so good and easy to make.  

I originally make this for the kids, however, the adults quickly took over the treats -- they are that good!


All you need is three ingredients:  
  • Popcorn 
  • Wilton's Candy Melts 
  • M&M's
Pop the popcorn.



Melt the candy melts.


Pour the melted candy melts over the popcorn and mix well.

Add the M&M's.

And mix some more.

Lay out on parchment paper to dry.

Then package up! 



 You can find the full details at Nest of Posies --  Valentine Confetti  -- I love the idea of using different colour M&M's for different occasions.

I made these for our annual Christmas party, and as all our Christmas decorations are blue, I used just the blue ones!

This definitely is a keeper!


Now that's Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment