Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

Wall Decal - Big Ben Clock

Ok I am still is decorating mode and I have completely become obssessed with vinyl wall decals, boy I will have to be careful not to go overboard. 



We ordered two, one for the kitchen wall of a tree and the other of Big Ben Clock for the top of the stairway. 

Ooooh I am so excited to get them up.

Here it is in all it's glory........never done this before, really hope it works out.

Step two.  Careful peeling off the coating..............Wow, it is really looking good.


Step 3 - Presto!  Completed and looks amazing!

Now to tackle the huge tree............keep posted to see the results.

Now that's Creative!

2 comments:

  1. I think this Wall Stickers will suit on my bed room. I was thinking about this kind of thing. I get to learn many things from here. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    flower wall stickers

    ReplyDelete